[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
If you are a Marine Electrician and want to be a part of the nationís elite marine skilled workforce, this is your chance to advance your career.
Marine Electricians are responsible for installation of electronic and navigational systems onboard vessels of all size.
* Must have minimum 3 years shipyard maritime experience as a marine electrician
* Must have documented termination experience
* Must have working knowledge and experience in operation, maintenance, and repair and or installation of cableways, motors, motor controllers, and Limit torque Valves, limit switches, proximity switches, hydraulic pumping units, hybrid relay and standard electronic module controllers
* Will perform work on Deck-edge Elevator Systems, Platform Locking Systems, Deck-edge Doors, Hangar Bay Divisional Doors, Flight Deck Safety Stanchion System, Weapon Elevator Systems, Vertical Package Conveyors, Armored Hatches, Vertical and Horizontal Sliding Watertight Doors. Experience with this equipment is a plus
* Under general supervision, performs standard and non-standard work that is dependent on trade specialty
* Works from blueprints, tech manuals
* Receives instructions on semi-routine and difficult assignments
* May provide training and guidance to lower levels
* Performs all necessary tasks (semi-skilled and unskilled) laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of systems and equipment
* Must have own basic tools per yard specifications
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.