[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HKA is currently seeking a Skilled Carpenter for a long-term role with the ability to grow and become a paramount figure within the organization. Project is located in Lantana, FL.
$20.00 - $22.00/Hr. depending on experience.
Duties include but are not limited to -
* calculating quotes, meet with Superintendent, install doors, windows, cabinetry,
* Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
* Select materials.
* Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
* Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
* Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures.
* Join materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives.
* Work on top of stilts, ladders, and the top beams of buildings.
* Check work along the way to ensure it is up to code and specifications.
* Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure
everything is level and secure.
* Install cabinets and molding.
* Remodel homes and businesses.
* Create structures for pouring concrete.
* Erect scaffolding.
* Build concrete forms for tunnel or sewer construction project.
* Replace panes of glass, ceiling tiles, and doors.
* Demonstrate thorough knowledge of procedures and technical concepts within own area
and is familiar with regulations and standards for area.
* Willingly performs other duties as directed by the sectionís supervisor.
Thorough knowledge of commercial carpentry
Ability to lead others and follow safety protocol
Demonstrate productive and efficient workmanship
Hands on experience with appropriate electrical tools
Ability to read blueprints and technical drawings
High School Diploma or GED
Two (2) or more year's related experience is required
Fingerprinting required as pre-hire screening
Submit a detailed resume for review
Call us (800) 748-1395
Job Type: Full-time