[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
If you are a Marine Inside Machinist and want to be a part of the nation’s elite marine skilled workforce, this is your chance to advance your career.
Tradesmen International is proud to employ America’s best marine-dedicated craftsmen. If you are a marine-experienced craftsman who emphasizes safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, we want you to join our team.
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s best shipyards and yacht builders. With hundreds of active partners, we have plenty of great shipyard employment opportunities. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and safety training to our employees.
* 4+yrs experience
* Maritime experience preferred
* Must have OSHA familiarity
* Familiar with Numerical Controlled Processes, Manual Data Input, Tooling Offsets, Conversation Controllers, etc.
* Operate Manual and/or NC machines such as: lathes, mills, horizontal & vertical machining centers, EDMs, etc.
* Experience with controllers such as: Fanuc, Siemens, Acramatic, Cincinnati-Milacron, etc.
* Familiar with the use of precision measuring instruments: outside/inside micrometers, depth mics, verniers, etc.
* Familiar with threading and the various measuring/gauging requirements
* Drilling/tapping processes
* Familiar with carbide machining processes
* Ability to comprehend complex mechanical drawings and blueprints
* Strong math skills
* Machinist or Tool & Die Apprenticeship
Prior to employment, all new hire candidates must clear a 10+yr Federal Background Check, 7yr employment verification, and a hair follicle drug test.
Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Inside Machinists to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled machinists with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled marine inside machinists that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.