[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Outside Machinist – Job Site Location: San Diego, CA
Job ID #166775
$24.00/Hr. - $150.00 Per Diem per workday
Essential Job Tasks:
1. Must have the ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, written instructions/ technical manuals.
2. Must read have the ability to read and comprehend hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams.
3. Must be capable assembling/ installing complex mechanical systems, while meeting alignment criteria of systems and equipment.
4. Proficient in use of precision measurement tools.
5. Must understand both Imperial and Metric measuring systems.
6. Must have shop mathematic skills, with understanding of geometry, trigonometry, and work with decimals and fractions.
7. Must maintain constant safety awareness.
8. Ability to safely use hand and power tools and portable machining tools.
9. Other job duties as may be assigned relevant to the trade
Minimum three years of experience is Required
Must successfully pass a background, drug & alcohol test
OSHA 10 Hour Maritime Certificate - OSHA Course of Certification will be provided to qualifying candidates
Must have or be eligible to get a DBIDS (Defense Biometric Identification)
Submit a detailed resume for review
Call us (800) 748-1395