[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Structural Fitters – Job Site Location: Mobile, AL
$20.00/Hr. - $80.00 Per Diem per workday
- Rig plates and equipment safely
- Performs safe and effective use of craft related tools and equipment, including but not limited to: miller, sanders, grinders, burr motors, ban saws, skill saws, saws all, come a long and chain falls, etc.
- Perform basic layout of plates, materials and weldments using basic engineering sketches, drawings, and diagrams.
- Perform ship fitting functions such as but not limited to fit up of structures, cutting, sniping, sanding, grinding, prepping, tacking and the fit up of plates.
- Performs fitting operation using standard ship fitting equipment to accomplish fabrication and ship repair duties.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Minimum of (3) years as A Class Structural Fitter
Minimum of (3) years of maritime experience
Must successfully pass A-Class Fitter Test
Ability to work shifts or overtime as required, must be flexible
Must successfully pass a background check & drug test
Submit a detailed resume for review
Call us (800) 748-1395
Job Type: Full-time