[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Local $18.11 / Non-local $15.53 = $80 per diem
Must be DBIDS eligible
Must have 3 years of experience with 1 year in marine environment
1. Must be able to comprehend instructions, drawings, and general correspondence.
2. Must have basic print (drawing) reading and interpretation skills.
3. Must have a working understanding of ship repair terminology and ship compartment location nomenclature.
4. Must be physically and medically capable of wearing all required personal protective equipment (PPE) required for the job as prescribed under OSHA standards. PPE includes hard hat, safety glasses, steel toe shoes, goggles, respirator, safety harness, safety line, flotation gear, etc.)
5. Must be able to write reports describing the material condition of the ship as it pertains to the assigned work item, and provide recommended corrective action.
6. Must be able to work from Process Control Procedures (PCP).
7. Must be able to use precision measurement tools.
8. Must be able to effectively confer job related information to the structural supervisor and small groups, and provide technical guidance to Helpers and Improvers.
9. Must have a basic understanding of drawings, sketches, tech manuals, and user manuals.
10. Must understand the NAVSEA standard items, especially 009-04 for tests, inspections, and check points; 009-23 for interferences; and 009-24 for blanking and match marks.
11. Must have a comprehensive understanding of Lock-out / Tag-out procedures.
12. Must understand the proper and safe use and operation of the hand and power tools required to accomplish the work.
13. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals using US customary measurement system and the metric system.
Please email your resume to CayleyA@ctrc.com