[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
** LONG-TERM WORK AVAILABLE! **
** IMMEDIATE WORK AVAILABLE! **
Tradesmen International is proud to employ America’s best marine-dedicated craftsmen. If you are a marine-experienced craftsman who emphasizes safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, we want you to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s best shipyards and yacht builders. With hundreds of active partners, we have plenty of great shipyard employment opportunities.
* Marine Structural Welders must be proficient in FCAW and SMAW welding processes and be able to set up machine and weld in horizontal 2g, vertical up 3g and over head positions 4g with .045 & .052 wire and 7018 stick.
* Must have knowledge in all welding processes, including flux core, stick, MIG, TIG, back gouging, ceramic backing plate, & open root
* Must have experience with carbon & stainless steel. Experience with aluminum is a bonus.
* Welders must be able to read and interpret some blueprints and weld symbols and pass ABS testing qualifications prior to starting in production.
* Maritime OSHA 10 hour training is preferred and applicants that can provide proof of training will have priority to apply.
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.
* Positions available for both local & non-local candidates
* Pay varies depending on jobsite location & employee home residence – per diem only offered for qualified candidates with home address 60 miles minimum from jobsite
* Per diem available for days worked
* Please send current resume to email@example.com