[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**JOB LOCATION: MAGNONIA PARK, FL**
If you are an experienced Yacht Trim Carpenter and want to be a part of the nationís elite marine skilled workforce, this is your chance to advance your career. Tradesmen International, Americaís elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Outside Machinists to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled machinists with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled marine outside machinists that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
* Must have minimum 4 year experience as yacht trim carpenter or high-end carpenter, marine experience strongly preferred
* Must have experience working with high-end materials & exotic woods, such as mahogany, teak, cherry, etc
* Must be able to read & interpret blueprints
* Must have working knowledge of marine woodworking joints, ie:dovetail, finger, lap, scarf, & sill splice
* Must have veneer experience
* Experience working in a fiberglass environment strongly preferred
* CNC experience strongly preferred
* Must have clean & hole-free work clothes, be clean cut, & have a positive attitude
* Must have own basic tools & PPE, per yard specifications
* Must be able to pass pre-employment physical & drug test
* $25-$30/hr, DOE
* Per diem offered to qualified candidates - home address must be outside a 60mi radius in order to qualify & receive daily per diem - per diem rates negotiated at job offer
* Projected long-term job duration
* Minimum 40hrs/wk - cannot guarantee overtime
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.
* Positions available for both local & non-local candidates
* Must have updated resume in order to apply