[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking qualified individuals with the ability to readily certify to Level II in Liquid
Penetrant (PT) and/or Magnetic Particle (MT).
Highly desired but not
required are VT, UT, RT, ET and Leak Testing.
IntegriTesting, Inc. is a growing NDT company.
We offer comprehensive benefits and a
work environment focused on building culture and team values.
We understand the need for a work/life balance.
We desire candidates who are willing to work with our customers beyond traditional NDT roles in developing business partnerships that improve outcomes.
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Must ensure a safe work environment at all times.
- Must be a Team Player.
- Must acquire and maintain necessary qualifications and certifications including
knowledge of applicable code standards, inspection processes and procedures, basic
blueprint reading, current technologies and proficiency in Basic Computer Skills, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Standard.
- Acquisition of new and more advanced certifications on a regular basis is supported by the company and highly encouraged.
- Must be able to independently conduct inspections of materials, generate accurate,
professional reports following standardized formats, take responsibility for the care, use and maintenance of equipment, interface intelligently with customers ensuring that their needs, known and potential, are being served.
- Must be IntegriTesting's eyes and ears for NDT opportunities, able to think beyond the scope of the job to the bigger picture.
Drug testing and criminal background check will be conducted.
IntegriTesting is an equal opportunity employer.
Please forward your interest and resume for consideration. We look forward to speaking with you.