[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HKA Construction Services now has positions opened in San Diego, CA for Electrical Technicians – Repair. All applicants are required to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience to be considered for the position.
$30.00/Hr. - $160.00 Per Diem per workday
Must have experience in trouble shooting and repairing electrical equipment and the skill to perform layout and electrical equipment installations. Knowledge of electrical theory, marine wiring practices, and the ability to read cable and wire color codes to place wires with precision and hook-up required. Must be able to read blueprints, schematic diagrams, and use electrical test equipment and hand and power tools. Must comprehend written and verbal instructions and hear warning signals, read, and comprehend safety instructions, regulations, and warnings.
Essential Job Tasks
1. Install, inspect, test and repair electrical equipment
2. Other tasks as may be assigned relevant to the trade.
• Must successfully pass a background, drug & alcohol test
• OSHA 10 Hour Maritime Certificate - OSHA Course of Certification will be provided to qualifying candidates
• Must have or be eligible to get a DBIDS (Defense Biometric Identification)
Submit a detailed resume for review
Call us (800) 748-1395