[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Long Term Project
Structural Welder – Job Site Location: Philadelphia, PA
$28.00/Hr. - $150.00 Per Diem
Per Diem is paid for all 7 days if you work all scheduled shifts
$400.00 Travel Pay
1st Week Lodging paid by Construction Services
$1,000 Bonus - ask a Recruiter for details
Minimum of 5 years’ experience as 1st Class Flux Core Welder
Marine experience is required.
Knowledge, skill and ability of fillet and groove welding in all positions, welding with and without ceramic backing, and repairing of welds. Knowledge and understanding of weld symbols, workshop drawings and efficient and safe use of welding equipment.
- Knowledge and proficiency of heavy shipyard construction welding in all positions using approved WPS (Welding Procedure Specification)
- Knowledge, understanding and demonstration of interpreting approved WPS
- Knowledge and ability on how to use all tools related to welding, including basic trouble shooting and maintaining welding equipment to assure a safe and efficient operation.
- Welder must proficiently demonstrate welding ability through performance
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Must successfully pass 1st Class Skill Test
Must be available to work any shift and overtime, if required
Must successfully pass a background check & drug test.
To Apply -
Submit a detailed resume for review.
Call us (800) 748-1395