[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Tradesmen International has a position for INSIDE MACHINIST LARGE MACHINE OPERATORS available in Newport News, VA. This is a LONG-TERM position with the potential for plenty of overtime each week! Please find all the necessary details below. If interested, please reach out to the contact information listed.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an inside shop machinist required.
- Must have experience with:
:: Horizontal Boring Mills: HBMs will have travel that is in the range of X 500, Y 250, Z 50, and W 65. They will have turntables about 10 square with a load capacity of 100 tons.
:: Vertical Turning Centers: VTCs will have tables that are roughly 80 in diameter with a 20-ton table capacity. X total travel will be about 160 and Z will have 80 of travel.
- Must be available to work any shift (1st, 2nd, 3rd).
- Must be a naturalized or US citizen.
SCOPE OF WORK/JOB DUTIES:
- Marine work on a naval yard working on United States Naval vessels
PRIOR TO WORK:
Each potential employee is required to pass a federal background check and drug test.
- Employee would be responsible for own travel/lodging
- Up to $45/hr
- $120/working day per diem for all qualified candidates
PRIMARY TRADESMEN CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Email: email@example.com
BEST WAY TO APPLY:
Email your updated resume to the email above to be set up with a phone interview.
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
- Vacation Pay.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental and Vision Plan.
- Prescription Drug Plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Short-Term Disability.
- 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
- Incentive Programs.
- Tool Purchase Programs.
- Positions available for local & non-local candidates
- Per diem paid for days worked, for qualified candidates