Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28810
Lead Relay Test Technicians- Western Carolinas
American Electrical Testing (AET is a direct-hire, NETA Certified Employer)
WANTED- Senior Relay Test Technicians with Utility (Substation Distribution and Transmission) experience.
Come join Leader in Utility Relay Testing & Commissioning in 2018! If you have relay testing experience in major utility substations, we want to hear from you! For over 30 years, American Electrical Testing Co.(AET) has successfully maintained a staff of highly trained engineers and technicians offering complete field testing services for acceptance and maintenance of electrical power systems and equipment from low voltage through extra high voltage.
Due to continued rapid growth, AET has immediate needs throughout the U.S.:
• Senior Relay Test Technicians/ Field Service Engineers
• Installation, trouble-shooting, commissioning, testing and maintenance of protective relaying equipment.
• Calibrate & perform functional tests on micro-processor based protective relays for high voltage substations.
• End-to-end relay testing using Doble ProTest software or Protection Suite.
• Relay Test Techs must have a minimum of 5+ years of hands on experience installing, maintaining, testing & repairing protective relays on high voltage substations.
• Experience installing, maintaining, testing, & repairing circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, and similar equipment.
• Knowledge of Doble ProTest or Protection Suite.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills together with proven commitment to safety and customer service.
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, MVR and other background checks.
• Able to work overtime.
• Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, able to lift 50+ pounds.
• Must have a valid driver's license and compliant driving record.
AETCO offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as many opportunities for technical training/ growth and advancement. We also offer both long-term and shorter (project-based) assignments in many locations. Come join the Leader!
EOE/ AA: Male/ Female/ Vets/ Disabled
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
We desire priority of Protected Veterans for job openings at all locations within the States
of MI, IA, IL, PA, OH, MD, MA, CT, NY, NJ, NC, SC, TN
Company Representative to contact: John Fattore, Staffing Specialist
Local Company Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.