Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
- Utility Locators are responsible for the correct, safe and efficient locating of underground utilities including telecommunications, electric, power, cable TV, gas, water and sewer systems. This includes taking time to thoroughly search for underground utilities in an area, properly marking the location, completing the necessary paperwork and photographing each locate.
- Will also support Survey Crew with locating boundaries utilizing GPS units occassionally.
- This position requires you to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- These are daytime, full-time positions and some overtime may be required.
- Proficient with electromagnetic multi-frequency locating tools and Ground Penetrating Radar
- 2+ years of locating experience preferred; 1+ year of surveying experience preferred
- HS Diploma Required
- Must pass MVR check, as well as criminal background check.
40 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.