Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE PROFESSIONAL DESCRIPTION:
• Individual will be responsible for collecting exposure samples on individuals performing work either as Duke Energy employees or Contractor Company contractors.
• The work will involve the existing Station Sampling plans, ensuring the sample collection equipment and methods are accurate.
• Preparing the samples for shipment to external labs for analysis and shipping the samples to the lab.
• Ensure the correct sample analysis methods are being applied by the external Labs conducting the analysis.
• Working with IH SMEs to review and approve the sample collection and results.
• Entering the exposure monitoring data into DE's database.
• Creating sample result notification letters for the person sampled to sign, working with the Station Safety to ensure the letters are signed promptly and ensuring the signed letters are filed.
• Sample collection and documentation
• Sample shipping to lab
• Sample results approved
• Samples results entered into database
• Create and file Sample notification letters Work area; Fossil Stations across Carolinas West region;
• Possibly: o CTs various stations o Hydro various stations
• IH based training
• Experience conducting employee exposure monitoring, managing sample analysis, and data
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, etc.
• College degree science or Industrial Hygiene
• Certification or working toward certification
32 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.