Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
if interested email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration- 14 months
Position Type: Contract
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States
EQUIPMENT DATABASE SPECIALIST
Specific Job Details:
• Applicant must be proficient with Piping and Instrumentation Drawings (must be able to read and name items)
• Read and decipher, Vendor related controlled documentation & drawings
• Extensive use of Microsoft excel
• Able to reverse analyze
• Power Plant, knowledge, is desirable.
• Sixty percent of the role is data entry as it relates to project and implementation drawings and abstracting.
• Forty percent of the role is engineering as it relates to reading and interpreting such drawings.
• BSC in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
• Applicants possessing an Associate Degree in a technical discipline (or equivalent military or technical training program completion) with 5 or more years of practical experience in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and controls, and operations will also be considered.
104 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.