Customer Energy Management Service Designer
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on May 28, 2017 at 02:17:02. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Clinton Township
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 48035
Contract position- 1 yr. *Local candidates for various locations throughout MI.
*Customer Energy Management Service Designer
- Analyze and resolve a wide variety of work procedures (which may involve the engineering design, work order preparation, field checking, scheduling coordination, material provisioning and ordering, billing, redlining, preparation of "as-builts," and work order reconciliation and closeout).
- Interact with other internal departments to resolve customer issues, and communicate, negotiate and counsel on a variety of topics including payment options, complex technical information or procedures, energy rates, and explaining company policy in a variety of energy-related areas.
- Interpret and analyze a wide variety of complex technical/scientific design projects, perform scheduling for multiple tasks or work coordination, and respond to customer inquiries including but not exclusive to new energy requests. These tasks involve the evaluation of alternative courses of action, recommending and coordinating the appropriate actions through the work process to meet customer energy needs.
-Coordinate with employees in other departments and/or external agencies to meet any special requirements of the energy request orders.
-Job will include field site visits to take field notes and/or work meet customers on site.
Must possess a valid driver's license
The ideal applicant should exhibit exceptional problem solving skills. It is also critical to:
- Possess strong computer (Windows, Microsoft Office) and analytical skills
-SAP & CAD experience
- Have the ability to interact with internal and external clients to receive highly advanced information and data - Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
295 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.