Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: North Palm Beach
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33408
PowerWright is a full service engineering and construction/project management firm that provides technical services to the electric utilities industry, including Florida’s largest electric utility. Our services include power delivery (Transmission and Distribution lines) engineering, electric Substation and Protection & Controls (P&C) engineering, construction and construction/project management, drafting, permitting, system development, and others. The company’s engineering services provide solutions for every electron that flows from a generating facility to the customer’s meter can.
To provide drafting support to our clients and our P&C Engineering group by accurately drafting engineered projects, as-built documents, and maps using MicroStation.
• Drafts/designs various types of drawing plans.
• Proofs all in-house drafting projects while ensuring attention to details.
• Produces work output to meet accepted number of daily drawings/drafts.
• Liaise with various team members to make changes and/or complete drafts.
• Tracks and proactively manages various assigned projects to meet stated deadlines.
• Checks and proofs own work to minimize errors, ensuring a quality product that meets company and client’s needs.
• Adheres to office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Assist Supervisor in updating an Excel spreadsheets used to track projects.
• Associate Degree or Vocational certificate or degree in drafting.
• Five (5) years of drafting experience. Experience using MicroStation preferred.
• Attention to detail and the ability to correct own work using analytical thinking.
• Reliable with a personal pride in meeting deadlines and delivering a quality work product.
• Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Understanding of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Ability to work independently and think analytically.
• Strong team skills with the ability to be flexible.
This position reports to the Drafting Supervisor.
This position requires minimal travel.
This job operates in a professional office environment requiring routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, electronic devices such as tablets, printers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets as well as use of standard office applications such as MS Office, and internet based filing system.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to clearly communicate, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. Manual dexterity is required. Some light physical effort required.
22 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.