Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Job Title: Transmission Engineer (Mid level, & SR openings)
Position Location: KS
Position Type: Perm + relo
• Work collaboratively on a team environment to understand scope, prepare deliverables, and provide project updates.
• Perform cost effective designs based on industry, company, and/or client standards.
• Generate design criteria, reports, design verifications, and clearance tables for PLS-CADD.
• Build and modify pole and tower models for PLS-CADD design.
• Develop construction assembly drawings, material selection, and structure loading packages for submittal to vendors.
• Develop construction specification packages that include drawings, one lines, phasing, and standard installation specifications.
• Travel out of town for short periods of time as required by projects and assignments
• Attend external and internal meetings to support processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or related field
• At least 5-8 years’ (mid level), 8-15+ (Sr) experience designing and engineering transmission lines between 69kV and 765kV
• Proficient in PLS-CADD, PLS-Pole and PLS-Tower
• Knowledge of MFAD, LPILE, and NESC requirements as well as NESC, ASCE, IEEE, and RUS design standards
41 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.