State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28273
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8646213740
Tech USA is seeking qualified fire alarm installers.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience and knowledge related to service and programming of fire alarm systems.
- Experience with NFPA 72 and NFPA 70 codes as they relate to the system installation of fire alarm system is also required.
- Honeywell fire systems (FCI/Gamewell and Notifier) product experience is needed.
- Special hazards fire suppression systems experience and other fire alarm brands is a plus.
- NICET Level II certification in Fire Alarm Systems is desired with the ability to obtain NICET Level III certification within one year of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
13 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.