Job Search:
 
job board -- all
job board -- jobs only
job board -- add a post
           home >> electric transmission and distribution >> job board >> post


 

Labor/Operator (6143522)


Posted by: Aerotek on October 12, 2017 at 10:20:02.

Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Poplar Hills
State: Kentucky
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 40218

Job Description



Aerotek is the #1 technical recruiting firm in the nation! Aerotek has been in business for 30+ years and have had a strong local presence in the Kentuckiana area for 18+ years with great relationships among local manufacturing and engineering companies.

Responsibilities:

The laborer/ equipment operator will operate equipment 40 percent of the time and do general duties the other 60 percent.

General responsibilities include safely operate excavation equipment to install underground utilities. The primary equipment includes rubber tire backhoe, excavators, trencher, and directional drills.



Must Have:

Construction experience
Operating experience around utilities
Rubber Tire Backhoe Experience

Prefer:

CDL



Work Environment:

Construction sites. Outside environment. 50 mile radius around Louisville area












About Aerotek:



Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.







      

169 page view(s)



Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.


[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.