Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: New Albany
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 43054
Seeking Electrical Engineering grads who are seeking long term opportunity with a large utility company in their Transmission Engineering group. Must have some type of SCADA, PLC or Power Systems experience or Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
1. Coordinate work activities of others within work group , team or those external to the company
including contractors, vendors as required to resolve routine technical tasks and field work activities.
2. Perform varied assignments demonstrating technical knowledge and analytical techniques to
solution of problems or analysis.
3. Participate in the planning and organization of outage/project work activities.
4. Make decisions and contribute to team decision making and consensus building.
5. Monitor labor relation activities ; develop and maintain rapport to assure cooperation and productive working relationships with contractors.
6. Work with others in both supplying information and seeking assistance as necessary.
7. Provide training and guidance to lower level employees as appropriate.
8. Pursue effective ways to protect and enhance the environment while providing reliable electricity at a competitive cost.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
84 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.