Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 60538
For more information, please contact Tracy Story at 309-282-2387 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
AECOM is seeking an 1st shift HVAC/R Technician IV for our industrial operations & maintenance team in Aurora, IL!
• Typical work schedule is Monday-Friday, 6:30am – 3:00pm
• Overtime may be available!
Within AECOM, our group provides facilities and production maintenance services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical, and commercial sites worldwide.
• We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety professionals inside our customers’ facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
• These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer a full benefits package.
• Check us out at https://youtu.be/8gwbf-_Jt-Q
• Come join our team!
1. High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
2. Five years of experience as an HVAC/R maintenance technician in an industrial environment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. EPA Universal certification.
Responsibilities include performing preventive and corrective maintenance to a wide variety of facility related equipment, including heating and ventilation equipment, pumps, fans, chillers, dryers, compressors, and other mechanical equipment as necessary.
• Must have the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot ventilation equipment, pumps, fans, chillers, rooftop AHU’s, DX split systems, compressors, refrigeration, etc. in an industrial environment.
• Strong mechanical and electrical skills are required, as is the ability to work safely with 3-phase power up to and including 480V.
• Must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose electrical circuits ranging from 24V AC/DC and up, including lighting and load centers.
To apply, please visit us at http://aecom.jobs/jobs/?q=169254BR
• Click the job title to open the job description
• Click Apply Now
• Proceed as directed
34 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.