Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 94085
Seeking a knowledgeable Mid-Senior Level Electrical Engineer with 5-10 years of experience to participate on a full-service design team on complex industrial and technology projects from inception through construction documents. This person will be part of a team of in-house professionals including architects, mechanical and electrical engineers and construction managers. Salary will be commensurate with background and project experience.
• 5-10 years of electrical engineering design experience for industrial building projects
• BS in electrical engineering
• Licensed engineer in California
• LEED accreditation a plus
• Strong production skills using AutoCAD mandatory
• Strong experience with Revit/BIM
• Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, Access and Project
• Knowledge of current CalGreen, Title 24, CEC and local building codes is essential
• Must have electrical engineering design experience for industrial facilities, labs and clean rooms involving substations, generators, load analysis for equipment and tool installation, lighting, communications and electrical distribution for campus wide facilities
• Knowledge of short circuit / coordination / arc flash and use of SKM and/or ETAP software a plus
• Strong communications skills required to coordinate work between in-house design team members
• Strong presentation and teaming skills to coordinate with client management and end-user representatives
We offer a great compensation and benefit package that includes:
• A competitive salary with bonus opportunity
• Excellent Medical, Dental and Life Insurance – 100% paid coverage for employees
• Health Savings and Flexible benefits plans
• Life Insurance
• Voluntary Portable Supplemental Insurance plans
• 401K plan
• Paid Holidays with paid year-end holiday time off.
• Ten days of Personal Allowable Leave (PAL) per year (accrued monthly at 6.67 hours). This increases to 15 days after seven years employment.
15 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.