Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: LITTLE ROCK
Country: United States
• This is a clerical position requiring medium to good general computer skills that can follow document retention policy standards.
• They will be required to scan in a piece or possibly several pieces of paper into a PDF file for each Tax Exempt Certificate and associate/attach the PDF to the proper Account number maintained in a software tool called Web Tool Kit (WTK).
• A quick review of the meta data that is entered into the WTK is also needed.
• As part of locating the correct certificate, a review of the certificates against a document retention standard is required.
• There will be subject matter experts co-located to provide direction and guidance as required.
65 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.