Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
IBEX, a progressive consulting and technical services company supporting energy infrastructure and generating facilities, is seeking T&D expertise. Specifically, we are seeking qualified candidates with the following background and credentials:
- Experience with design and construction of T&D substations, transmission lines, etc. (Elec, I&C or Civil)
- Condition Assessment, asset management improvement, environmental assessment
- Project Management experience to ensure overall planning and execution of T&D projects are conducted on time/budget and meet safety, regulatory and client requirements.
- Work planning, scheduling and cost estimating for engineering, installation of large components, commodities, civil and electrical infrastructure, and integrated testing.
- Procurement engineering associated with T&D equipment, including large component specifications and special orders, expediting, etc.
- Construction oversight to ensure work is safely performed, on time and schedule, including experience with close direction of labor (union/non-union)
- Startup and integrated testing.
- Hazards and Recovery experience, as well as Facility Response Plans (FRP), Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC), environmental compliance a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise and proven experience history will be a must.
Interested candidates should submit a current resume, along with three professional references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Work locations may vary and candidates must be able to travel and work in remote areas. IBEX is an equal opportunity employer.
97 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.