Senior Facilities Electrical Engineer (6162194)
Posted by: Aerotek on November 14, 2017 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 47722
A nationally-recognized EPC firm is looking for a Senior Facilities Electrical Engineer to add to their team in Evansville, IN. This team focuses specifically on the internal energy usage and electrical systems - such as lighting, grounding, HVAC, computers, security, etc. - for industrial structures.
- Lead and train team, including 1 Electrical Engineer and 1 Revit Designer
- Communicate with external and internal clients to establish project needs and recommendations
- Provide accurate and timely services that meet the overall schedule requirements
- Monitor engineering analysis, methods, and standards
- Evaluate energy-consuming systems to determine best practices for energy-loss, alternatives, conservation, and costs
- Manage overall execution of team in regards to project needs
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Engineer license
- 8+ years of electrical design experience, preferably within facilities and building engineering
- Working knowledge of Energy Modeling Software, preferably DOE-2, eQUEST, Energy Pro, Trade Trace, etc.
- Working knowledge of BIM strategies, preferably within Revit
- Leadership and Business Acumen capabilities
- Experience with Industrial projects
- Experience within Project Management role preferred but not required
- Must either be local to Evansville, IN, or willing to relocate
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
126 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.