Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
State: West Virginia
Country: United States
The Field Project Controls/Scheduler is responsible for maintaining the projects controls and schedule.
Essential functions/Major Duties:
• Promote the company’s safety culture throughout all levels of the organization.
• Maintain the project progress tracking sheet.
• Review the project schedule to ensure logic ties are accurate.
• Provide schedule updates and reports daily, weekly and monthly as required by the contract.
• Follow the contract and company standard procedures for updating schedules and reporting.
• Conduct on-site scheduling meetings.
• Coordinate with client’s project controls personnel.
• Other duties as assigned.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
• Demonstrated track record of successful goal achievement.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the sequence of natural gas compressor station construction activities.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal.
• A minimum of 5 years construction experience and a thorough knowledge of the natural gas industry, preferably natural gas compressor stations.
• A bachelor’s degree or commensurate field experience required.
• Proficient with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
• This position will be located at the job site location.
• Anticipate a 50 hour work week
• Compensation - $40 - $50 hourly + $110 a day per diem for those that qualify
• Position will start at the beginning of December
Reply with your resume for consideration.
101 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.