IT Program Support Specialist (6173262)
Posted by: Aerotek on November 17, 2017 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 97204
Aerotek is currently seeking IT Program Support Specialists for long term contract opportunities in Portland, Oregon. These positions offer competitive wages, access to benefits & vacation.
This position will provide support to the IT Acquisition Program and will work directly with the program manager and Contracting Officer's Technical Representatives in the IT organization.
- Associate's Degree in business administration, management, accounting, computer science or a directly-related field is highly desirable (Associates degree can be substituted for 2 years' required experience - see below).
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, management, accounting, computer science or a directly-related field is preferred (Bachelor's degree can substitute for 4 years' required experience - see below).
- Minimum Related Experience: This is a Level 1 position: 6 - 8 years' experience is A minimum combination of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training is desired. Experience should be consistent with the specific requirements of program/project coordination/control and progressively more technical in nature. (4 - 6 years with Associate's degree; 2 - 4 years with Bachelor's degree, as specified above).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook); MS Office 2010 proficiency is required.
- Intermediate knowledge of SharePoint is preferred, sufficient to update and maintain sites, documents, and links.
- Experience interfacing with professional and technical employees is desired.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
43 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.