Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: NEW ORLEANS
Country: United States
Assist in development and implementation of change management tools, track performance and manage overall progress and milestones. Manage aspects of large projects concurrently through varying stages of the projects life cycle, tracking performance and overall progress and milestones. Utilize formal processes and tools to monitor, coordinate and evaluate project objectives to ensure alignment and accuracy with CD&I.
1.Monitor supplier performance vs. contract change management scope of work:
Manage project schedule for change deliverables
Ensures change management deliverables are comprehensive of all processes changes and new processes and schedule is appropriate with project timeline.
2. Work to identify cross program dependencies and support the development and implementation of migration plans to address those dependencies.
3. Working with vendors, provide recommendations on organizational design changes, role/responsibility changes/ changes to job description and new skills needed for new business processes and technology.
4. Work with vendors to assess work practices to determine areas of improvement develop transition plans and implement approved changes.
5. Develop transition plans for impacted employees; work with HR and utility leadership to determine appropriate communications and commitments.
6. Support change management initiatives by developing leading Change Champion network, evaluating change readiness and organizational impact assessment results, analyzing stakeholder surveys, and participating in change communications such as expos/roadshows.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, business or other related field preferred
5+ years of utility experience. Experience leading projects required. Proven track record of accomplishments.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED OF POSITION
Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong leadership skills and ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the organization, including employees outside of workgroup. Understanding of the utility industry and industry best practices. Multiple Operating Company experience desirable. Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio.
14 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.