Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
DN204933 – PLANNER/SCHEDULER – CHARLOTTE, NC – 12 MONTHS – NO PER DIEM – LOCAL ONLY
• The NERC Recovery Planner/Scheduler is responsible for establishing detailed schedules and resource requirements for FHO recovery efforts including recovery projects and ongoing compliance commitments.
• Coordinates with project partners on the development and implementation of schedules; tracks and monitors project and ongoing compliance commitments through completion.
• Analyzes plans and schedules to identify potential delays and integration problems; recommends changes to plans and schedules.
• Develops, maintains current project and ongoing compliance schedules, schedule status and schedule analysis
• Assists in developing work breakdown structure to meet scheduling and cost tracking requirements, provides critical path analysis and creates 'what if' scenarios; evaluates impact of changes to critical path, assists in identifying and ensuring adherence to required resources (staff, materials, equipment, etc.) and participates on teams providing valued data and analysis; leads schedule status meetings
• Develops and analyzes metrics; generates accurate, timely reports and schedules for management.
NERC CIP required
65 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.