Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 21201
Position: Preventative Maintenance Manager 14804-1
Duration: 12 months with potential extension
Contractor Work Location:Baltimore, MD
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects and managing Preventive Maintenance programs for the electric distribution system.
- Years of experience – 2-5 yrs
- Special Skills – Managing Preventive Maintenance programs
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. May require a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
52 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.