Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
• Assists with processing and distributing fleet, site, and section administrative and technical procedures to ensure safe and efficient operation in compliance with all required guidelines and regulations.
• Ensure procedures are classified, indexed, sorted, filed, and retrieved electronically or via hardcopy in accordance with required programs and procedure requirements.
• Assists with obtaining reviews and validations from other impacted end user or cross disciplinary organizations and coordination of periodic reviews.
• Ensures electronic and hardcopy procedure files are updated and maintained to reflect most recent changes.
• Assists management as directed with printing, routing, creating, or editing reports, calendars, schedules, notes, mail, newsletters, materials, supplies, presentations, databases, charts, graphs, etc.
• Build, Manage and Maintain Onboarding Process for 3rd party, build agenda, organize, schedule and maintain records.
• Manage access to contract portal, Organize and load information into a central location to include Profile, Resume, Certification, Employment start date and end date, Level and status, Internal training (100/101A), Contact Information, Per Diem status, Complete Onboarding, Time sheets
• Verify accounting and time, Organize for approval.
• Maintain performance report, Work load, Awarded work, On time, Safety, Invoicing, Route for approval, Verify processing and payout, Schedule Safety Meetings, Pre-construction meeting, Bid and Progress Meetings, Best Practice Log, Distribute Material, Organize and Set up order excel spread sheets.
• Order Material, Reconciliation of material, and Transfer of custody reports and Manage Closeout of projects with Checking that all needed documents is recorded.
• Organize close out meeting, Verify As-Builts, Deliver Hard Copies to OC for closeout.
• Maintain 3 party report templates, Verify correct use, Verify linked charts operate correct
• Use Maximo, Maintain dates, Release material, Assign jobs and Maintain SharePoint.
• Enter Tie In and Maintain Tie In schedule.
• Enter safety shares, Maintain Construction Documents.
57 page view(s)
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.