Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: NEW ORLEANS
Country: United States
• Possess knowledge of Purchasing and Contracting processes
• Ability to work with IT department and understand basic purchasing requirements related to IT Software, hardware and services.
• Conduct bid events and synthesize bid results
• Work with legal department to negotiate software licensing terms
• Develop clear Statements of Work for IT Professional Services
• Ability to communicate with technical leads and facilitate Supply Chain policy and procedure.
• Ability to negotiate pricing with Vendors
• 3-5 years of procurement experience required
• IT or Project Management experience a plus
67 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.