Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Greater Chicago Area
Country: United States
Construction Manager - Electric Utility
Allied Resources is currently seeking a Construction Manager for a long-term, full-time contract role. This position will be supporting a major mid-west utility on distribution substations and overhead and underground line projects. We are targeting candidates that have experience at the Foreman, Superintendent, Construction Manager or Project Manager levels on Substation, Transmission Line and Distribution Line projects
A day in the life:
- Responsible for managing the project team through coordination to meet the project goals and objectives.
- Provides daily reporting, scheduling, tracks project progress, and creates project documentation.
- Provided contractor feedback, monitors productivity, and ensures project adherence to utility prints/standards.
- Materials management, check blueprints & designs, and identify any changes in scope.
The Wish List:
- Over 5 years of experience in a leadership role supporting electric utility construction projects
- Ability to read and follow blue prints and utility standards.
- Experience performing safety audits and other project documentation.
- Experience working on large projects
- Experience supporting multiple project sites.
Allied Resources complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Allied Resources does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status or other status protected by law.
152 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.