Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Greater Philadelphia Area
Country: United States
Commissioning & Testing Lead Engineer
Allied Resources is looking for a Commissioning & Testing Lead Engineer for an exciting permanent opportunity with a forward-thinking and innovative company headquartered in the Northeast! This position provides an excellent compensation and benefits package!
A day in the life:
- Responsible for multiple aspects of large capital projects.
- Lead commissioning and testing including design review in the engineering phase of a project through completion on new and existing substations and associated lines.
- Provides technical guidance between engineering and construction such as equipment installing, relaying, SCADA, communication, and control schemes.
- Troubleshoot for construction and testing personnel during construction.
- Develops preliminary test and energization plans for new facilities into the overall power grid and ensure adherence to compliance and standards.
- Reviews design documentation to determine compliance with standards to make sure it is completed and adheres to technical specifications.
The wish list:
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering on Engineering - Technology from an ABET-Accredited Institution
- Experience commissioning substations and lines up to 500kV.
- Highly knowledgeable in NERC standards
- Experience using Doble and ENOSERV or other electrical and relay testing platforms.
Why work here:
This is a tremendous opportunity to serve as a significant addition to the company's growth with great compensation and benefits!
Allied Resources complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Allied Resources does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status or other status protected by law.
138 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.