Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Lake Mary
Country: United States
PMQS is currently looking for a Transmission Line EIT to work with one of our clients on a large power project in Lake Mary, FL
Project requirements will include preparation of conceptual design options, economic conductor selection design analysis on PLS-CADD and the preparation of staking sheets, material lists, framing details and stringing requirements. You will prepare specifications and scope documents for construction bids and contracts. You will also be responsible for liaison with clients and contractors, coordinating with various disciplines and permitting agencies, and acting as a mentor for junior Engineers. We offer opportunities to work on a variety of projects, with the liberty to take on a project management role as desired.
You should be an excellent communicator and skilled problem solver, with a commitment to thrive in a proactive organization where client service and individual excellence are paramount. We offer you the opportunity to challenge your abilities in a dynamic and diversified team environment.
Experience and Education:
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural or Electrical Engineering
· Engineer in Training (EIT) registration
· 1-3 years’ experience in the design of transmission lines in wood, steel pole and/or lattice towers
· Geotechnical data interpretation experience
· Experience working with survey and geomatics staff
· Power Line Systems (PLS-CADD) experience
· Microsoft Office Suite experience
· AutoCAD or Microstation experience
· Periodic onsite construction support experience
· Structure grounding experience
· Conductor selection and optimization
· Fiber optic cable design
· Experience with environmental agencies and/or regulatory authorities
84 page view(s)
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.