Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
ERSG is currently seeking a Sales Engineer for major T&D client at their Jacksonville, FL location.
Strong knowledge of the following is key
The Sales Engineer will be expected to:
• Develop and executes sales plans to meet performance expectations and requirements
• Prepare presentations for effective communication of products and services to clients
• Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and prospective customers
• Collaborates with operations to develop proposals based on customer needs and expectations
• Administers all phases of the sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response
• Participate in trade shows and conferences
• Support marketing efforts
• Maintain CRM database for assigned accounts / territory
• Provide weekly reports on sales efforts
• Strategic thinker
• Ability to anticipate and respond to changes in the marketplace
• Superior time management
• Excellent oral and written communications
• Ability to work well within a team and develop strong interpersonal relationships with internal and external clients
• Ability to travel as required. Estimated 50-75%
21 page view(s)
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.