Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Spencer Ogden is seeking multiple distribution engineers to work in Orlando. Candidates must be in, or willing to commute to the Orlando area:
- prior FP&L or Duke Energy experience preferred
- experience with either Design Manager or GE Smallworld software
- storm-hardening experience required
- overhead & underground experience preferred
- Bachelor or Science Engineering Technology with 4-6 years utility design experience
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an ABET accredited university with 1-2 years' utility design experience
Email resumes to email@example.com
98 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.