Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
• Analyze, edit and schedule jobs to be picked by warehouse staff
• Communicate material shortages to customers.
• Provide materials management expertise on cross functional teams.
• Help to resolve material issues with warehouse and Purchasing & Inventory Management staff. Provide backup support for other EDC positions.
• Problem solve material issues in the warehouse processes. Monitor daily cycle counts in warehouse.
• Be an effective team builder, leader and participant. Lead initiatives to maximize efficiency of delivery routes and schedules and provide input for increased efficiency.
• Assist in the management of EDC transportation. Help maintain EDC equipment.
• Coordinate with Purchasing and Inventory Management on issues related to supplier disputes.
• Filing/organizing and assist in maintaining paperwork.
60 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.