Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
The Unit Coordination Commissioning engineer performs commissioning of the Supplier’s scope of supply of I&C equipment and the correct startup of the power plant relating to start-up times and grid codes, as well as the Interface to others scopes and for providing proper and expedient technical direction required to support these activities.
The Unit Coordination Commissioning Engineer performs personally the commissioning of the Unit coordination (Unit Control) .
• responsible commissioning of C&I components mainly of WS and HRSG.
• Optimization of open and closed control loops mainly of WS and HRSG.
• Optimization of coordination (I&C control’) between all components of the power plant.
• Optimization of open and closed loop controls coordinating the power plant output.
• responsible commissioning of the Unit Control / Unit Coordination in T3000 in relation to:
Optimization of control circuits acc. to logic-diagrams to achieve the contractual obligations regarding performance and startup features.
• responsible for the proper handling of comm. documentation
48 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.