Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
• Primary job duty is the data entry and processing of P.O. invoices into Passport.
• The nature of this processing includes a high volume of transactions with a limited amount of time to be entered.
• The candidate must be able to maintain a high level of output while limiting input errors.
• Scan and/or commit documents, such as invoices, expense reports and receipts into electronic filing system.
• Communicate with internal customers and external vendors to resolve invoice and payment issue.
• Perform activities related to clearing items on recycle/error reports.
• Perform backend invoice matching to invoice images related to invoices processed by groups external to AP.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and perform multiple tasks.
• Should have working knowledge of accounts payable and payment processes.
• Knowledge and experience in Passport and PeopleSoft preferred.
• Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Prompt, reliable, quick to pick up new skills, able to work on a team.
54 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.