Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: New Orleans
Country: United States
Electrical Engineering Manager-New Orleans, LA
Sirius Technical Services is seeking candidates for a Full-Time, experienced (15-25 years) ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING MANAGER.
This client is a multi-disciplinary firm, offering civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and marine engineering services to clientele in the industrial, commercial and municipal sectors. Based in New Orleans, they offer engineering services to clients throughout the U.S. with a core base along the Gulf Coast, including Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi and Alabama. With 13 years of providing service, this client is very proud of its positive reputation and the skill-set of its staff of highly capable engineers and technicians.
• Supervision of the Electrical Engineering Department, oversight of production and quality control.
• Preparation of design packages for engineering, procurement, and construction.
• Preparation of bid packages for requesting proposals for construction.
• Development of one-line diagrams.
• Development of schematic diagrams.
• Performance of short circuit, relay coordination and arc-flash studies.
• Fluency in the development of instrumentation and controls design packages.
• Completion of design tasks in accordance with accepted engineering practices and standards.
• Coordination of design activities with other disciplines and the project manager.
• Candidate MUST have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering and be registered with the Louisiana Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (LAPELS) as a PE.
• Experience in the design of industrial facilities, such as petrochemical processing plants and storage facilities is a must. Experience in the design of commercial buildings is a plus.
• Must be fluent in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and other common computer programs.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO KAYLA.ROWE@SIRIUSTECHNICAL.COM
6 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.