Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: New Orleans
Country: United States
Electrical Engineer-New Orleans, LA
Sirius Technical Services is seeking candidates for a Full-Time, experienced (3-7 years) ELECTRICAL ENGINEER for industrial and commercial projects.
• Preparation of design packages for the engineering, procurement, and construction.
• Experience in electrical power systems
• Development of one-line diagrams
• Development of schematic diagrams
• Perform short circuit, relay coordination and arc-flash studies
• Must be fluent in the use of Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Word and other common computer programs.
• Coordination of design activities other disciplines and the project manager.
• Candidate MUST have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering
• Experience in the design of industrial facilities, such as petrochemical processing plants and storage facilities is a must
• Experience in the design of commercial buildings is a plus.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO: KAYLA.ROWE@SIRIUSTECHNICAL.COM
20 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.