Electrical Technician (6274566)
Posted by: Aerotek on March 16, 2018 at 03:40:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46207
The Indianapolis office of a national electrical construction company is looking to add Electrical Technicians to their local team.
This is a small company of 250 employees, but they are looking to expand their book of business as they complete projects across the country. The Indianapolis Technicians will be doing day travel as they work strictly across Central Indiana, so no overnight travel should be required. Work will be focused on installing energy efficiency projects for commercial customers.
The company is looking for long-term employees interested in the opportunity for advancement as the company continues to grow.
- Install/uninstall commercial light fixtures to complete energy efficiency projects for local customers/contracts
- Complete tasks utilizing hand tools and power tools
- Work safely along company guidelines, National Electrical Code (NEC), and OSHA requirements
- Report to site/company management for assignments
- Maintain a prepared job site and remove potential hazards
- Loading and unload trucks/vans to stage material
- Complete all company required safety training programs and attend weekly safety meetings
- 2+ years of electrical experience
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including early mornings and late nights
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to work on small teams with a positive attitude
- Willingness to do repetitive work
- Lighting experience preferred
- Travel in small teams across Central Indiana in company truck
- Monday through Friday
- Varying hours depending on business
- May be working at heights
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
120 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.