Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: New Berlin
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 53151
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7063258606
AECOM is seeking a Reliability Planning Analyst to support our manufacturing maintenance team in a plastics packaging facility in the Greater Milwaukee area.
1. Bachelor's degree in facility management, business administration, engineering, or related technical field, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience –OR– 8 years of experience in industrial Facilities or Production Maintenance related work will be considered demonstrated equivalent in experience with no college education.
2. In addition to education/equivalent, two years of planning experience in the field of facility or production maintenance.
3. Proficiency in a CMMS.
4. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
Apply now at https://aecom.jobs/jobs/?location=new+berlin
Questions? Please contact Amanda Osborn at 706-325-8606 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Reliability Planning Analyst is responsible for the effective execution of all maintenance work controls processes. The primary role is to improve work force productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination (scheduling) of labor, parts and material, tools and equipment, required permits, specialized documentation and equipment access.
This position is empowered to manage work priority, develop job plans, define parts and materials, define crafts and skills, and engage the proper resources to develop a safe, effective and efficient work control plan.
The Reliability Planning Analyst coordinates with our operations and maintenance management team in developing the scheduled maintenance activities and processes; pre-evaluates the need for replacement parts and places orders; and anticipates interruptions in plan and develops backup plans to minimize the impact on the facility’s overall functionality or production schedule.
• Acts as the principal liaison between the maintenance department and operation planning.
• Maximizes resources by identifying parts, materials, special tools, external services, rentals and documentation by establishing, maintaining and improving the maintenance planning and scheduling flow and process tasks.
• Receives and reviews all planned work orders from the requesting departments. Reviews and screens each work order to verify proper completion with all required information.
• Examines planned work orders and determines scope and best practices to accomplish work.
• Identifies work requiring engineering and design and reviews with proper entities.
• Escalates issues to the Reliability Manager for work that requires special tools, personnel or special approvals.
Within AECOM, our group provides facilities and production maintenance services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical, and commercial sites worldwide.
• We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Logistics / Crib Management, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety professionals inside our customers’ facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
• These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer a full benefits package.
• Come join our team!
82 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.