Assistant Project Manager (6288139)
Posted by: Aerotek on March 15, 2018 at 03:40:03.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 85201
I currently have a client seeking an Assistant Project Manager, direct placement position. The company is a large EPC focused on deploying Extra High Voltage electrical systems in North America.
Pay depends on experience. First six months of position will be spent at their Mesa, Arizona office, and will then be 80% travel to jobsites. Per diem paid when traveled.
- Support a team that includes employees and subcontractors.
- Assist in development of project timelines, associated schedules to support the overall Project level goals.
- Coordinate with the Project Construction lead for timing, execution and closeout of the individual projects.
- Preparing project invoices to be submitted for payment
- Update weekly construction schedule
- Provide daily reports to Division and Project Managers
- Collect and send weekly time sheets to corporate office
- Collecting and sorting packing slips from current projects
- Process drawing updates and submit records to corporate office
- Prepare and distribute quality control reports to Division/Project Managers, client, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction management, Business or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum of 2 -5 years in electrical construction or project management experience. Experience supporting cross-functional teams important.
- Experience working in the field of construction for industrial or electrical construction.
- Project Management/ coordination experience with budgeting, project cost estimating, scheduling and planning ideal.
- Demonstrated experience with strong communications with internal and external stakeholders. Specifically, coordinating with clients, identifying client needs, developing action plans and presenting results.
- Ability to communicate progress, highlight issues and provide recommendations to senior leadership.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates please apply directly to Mackenzie.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
115 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.