Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Multiple Locations
Country: United States
Sentry Electrical Group, Inc. has immediate openings for a Foreman position for Transmission projects. Work is predominantly outdoors and in all weather conditions.
These projects will span through Arkansas and Oklahoma initially.
A Transmission Line Foreman is a working foreman responsible for providing supervision over crews involved in maintenance, installation, and reparation of transmission power lines.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Effectively and efficiently run a 10 man crew to ensure safe, reliable daily operations.
• Perform construction, maintenance, and repairs on the electrical overhead and underground distribution and transmission system
• Operate, inspect, and maintain aerial devices, digger/derricks, excavation equipment, and other electric line related equipment.
• Climb poles with climbing hooks and belt, troubleshoot underground and overhead distribution systems, set transformers and pull underground primary and secondary conductors.
• Complete reports, documentation, and mapping information.
• Complete weekly timesheets
Qualifications and Skills
• Must have at least 4 years experience as a Transmission Foreman.
• Must possess a valid Class A CDL.
• Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
• Able to travel long distances on short notice, when required.
• Able to work for extended periods in various locations, when required.
• Able to lift more than 50 lbs.
• Willing to work over-time as necessary.
• Qualified in CPR/First Aid and pole top rescue preferred.
• Satisfactorily meet Sentry's background requirements.
• Must possess basic knowledge of technical equipment including a cell phone and laptop.
Medical / Dental / Vision / STD<D / LIFE and 401K
7 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.