CAD Operator (6293596)
Posted by: Aerotek on March 13, 2018 at 10:40:03.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30303
We are looking for a CAD Technician. The qualify candidate will perform drafting assignments of moderate complexity from rough or general drawings, sketches, or layouts. This includes drawing irregular shapes, multiple functions, and precise positional relationships between components. Work is performed independently after initial assignment with advice provided by supervisor or engineering/designer personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagrams, schematics, layouts, multiview, and various drawings to scale in accordance with clients' requests
- Mathematical, geometrical, and minor engineering computations
- To scale engineering drawings using computer aided drafting system
- Detailed design drawings and related specifications of civil/ electrical equipment according to engineering sketches, specifications, and related data and drawings to determine design factors such as size, shape, and arrangement of parts
- This would include structure, schematic, foundation, grounding, steel, layout, equipment, apparatus, wiring, panel, AC&DC, one lines, and other type drawings necessary to produce substation, relay, and line design job packages
- File drawings, maintain catalogs of engineering data, and perform other routine drawing room functions as required
- 1-2 years of training at a technical school or equivalent experience prefered
- 2-4 years of experience in the preparation of engineering drawings and diagrams as a drafter
- Proven AutoCAD and/or Microstation skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in the production of engineering quality drawings with multiple CAD systems
- Well Experienced with AutoCAD & MicroStation V7 or later
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
57 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.