Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 19702
• Demonstrated knowledge of NERC CIP standards, including experience with compliance enforcement tools (i.e. Tripwire Enterprise) and program-level documentation in effort to prove compliance.
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Oracle 12c & MSSQL Databases, including:
1.Writing Visual-Basic macros to mass edit and relate data within Excel and Visio documents
2.Creating, modifying, and building Visio shape data linked with an external database
• Technical writing experience with creating job-aid documentation, following provided templates.
• ESP drawing experience, including network, asset, and zone identifications.
• Willingness and ability to work flex time
• Requirement for occasional travel
• Knowledge of NERC CIP compliance requirements is required
21 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.